Bachelor’s of Science in Computer Science, May 2016
Developer | Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. | June 2016 - Now
Helpdesk Assistant | University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire | December 2013 - May 2016
- Assisted customers (students) with technology problems.
- Worked with coworkers to solve previously unknown issues with laptops.
- Advised customers on best computing practices, programs to use, troubleshooting methods, etc.
- Maintained residence hall computer labs (cleaning, troubleshooting, etc.).
Programming Intern | Menards, Inc. | February 2015 - August 2015
- Designed interfaces for new applications and programs.
- Created test cases for new applications and programs.
- Implemented these designs and tests.
- Built an error message management webpage using Twitter Bootstrap and jQuery.
.NET Developer Intern | Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. | May 2014 - January 2015
- Used the Microsoft .NET framework to create web applications for internal use.
- Collaborated with four other developers on specific aspects of our projects.
- Worked with users to ensure that the project was going in the right direction.
- Fixed bugs in existing applications.
- Created and maintained a database in SQL Server.